10.05.21 | 10h-16h
17.06.21 | 10h-16h
09.07.21 | 10h-16h
Central European Time (Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris)
Just get to work
We set everything up, provide you with a practice website and invite you via Zoom. Installations or previous experience are not required.
Price: 249€ + tax
WORDPRESS TRAINING CONTENTS
- Brief background on WordPress, where it comes from and why over 30% of all websites on the internet are now based on WordPress.
- Difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
What you should pay attention to when installing WordPress
- Basic structure of WordPress websites
- Creating posts and pages and when to use which format
- Publishing text, headlines, videos, maps, images, links
- Making important basic settings, e.g. defining the URL structure, defining the homepage, discussions
- Creating navigation bars (menus)
- Designing the sidebar
- Three options for finding a suitable theme (layout) for your website
- Adjusting the layout, also with the example of working with page builders
- Creating templates
- How to use additional programs (plugins)
- 6 plugins any WordPress website benefits from
Data protection & security
- Implementing important data protection guidelines
- Measures to increase the security of your website, including backups
- Basics of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Top 5 SEO measures to increase websites chance to rank well in Google search results
- Summary, reflection, questions and next steps
Your WordPress training is led by SkillDay founder and CEO Joern Steinz (MBA). Mr Steinz has been inspiring his participants with WordPress websites since 2012. On Google+, his workshops are rated with an average of 4.9 out of 5 possible points.
REGISTRATION AND CONTACT
If the form is not displayed, please contact us via Email.
We look forward to training with you.
(Contact person Joern Steinz)